PEPPERMINT IGUANA

BACK STAGE AT PEPPERMINT IGUANA HQ: Gigs, Festivals, Parties, CDs, Books, Protests, travels, photography and Cardiff City FC

Saturday, June 03, 2006

CELTIC BLUE ROCK FESTIVAL: Another date for the diary

Last night I found out about a FREE festival in West Wales at which Powersteppers will be playing on 5th August 2006.

Have looked up the website and it looks quite nice, not many big names, mostly local bands, but there are one or two bands from down that way worth checking out. Needless to say Nik Turner will be there.

Check out my previous post with a list of festivals for this summer HERE

2 Comments:

At 9:58 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi...
Glad you've spotted the Celtic Blue Rock Festival! I won't mention that my photo-montage is copyright [oops, I did], because of your link to the website [quite nice? Thanks!!].

It's a volunteer-run festival supporting various charities and all the bands play for free. It's also as eco-friendly as possible and, as you point out, Nik Turner is, of course, playing... oh yes and Powersteppers as well!!

From the committee and myself, we hope to see you there!

Thanks for helping spread the word!

 
At 10:11 pm , Blogger Clint Iguana said...

My pleasure. Hope it is a big success, won't be there myself it clashes with something else, but there are a few from up this way heading down to you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home