PEPPERMINT IGUANA

BACK STAGE AT PEPPERMINT IGUANA HQ: Gigs, Festivals, Parties, CDs, Books, Protests, travels, photography and Cardiff City FC

Thursday, December 15, 2005

BLOODY M*CROSOFT: Strange codes messing things up

I use firefox as my browser. I had a quick look at me blog in work today, using M*crosoft Windows Explorer, and noticed there are lots of bits of code in some of my posts, stuff that does not show up in Firefox!

GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

if I can be a*sed i might go back and do something about it, but will probably just makesure it does not apear in new posts.

1 Comments:

At 11:22 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, i noticed that. I've got your blog in my RSS reader, which uses Internet Exploder, and you keep getting "empty paragraph" tags showing up. Its fine in Firefox and Opera though. use standard HTML tags like P /P instead of pressing enter and it should fix it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home