PEPPERMINT IGUANA

BACK STAGE AT PEPPERMINT IGUANA HQ: Gigs, Festivals, Parties, CDs, Books, Protests, travels, photography and Cardiff City FC

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

AS IF I DID NOT HAVE ENOUGH DISTRACTIONS: Peppermint Iguana gets deeper into the net



The Redskins, 'Kick Over the Statues'
Here i am, slaving away at getting the Peppermint Iguana website on line, trying to avoid distractions, and i have found myself setting up a MySpace account myspace.com/peppermintiguana and even a You Tube account.

I have no idea what i am going to do with You Tube (although I have sussed how to paste videos into this blog which may liven things up) and I am not really sure what i am supposed to be using Myspace for, but I have been in touch with a long lost mate John through MySpace so if nothing else comes of it, it has been worth it!

As I say, I could do without all this though... I am determined to get the website on line in the new year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home