PEPPERMINT IGUANA

BACK STAGE AT PEPPERMINT IGUANA HQ: Gigs, Festivals, Parties, CDs, Books, Protests, travels, photography and Cardiff City FC

Monday, May 08, 2006

A PICTURE CAN PAINT A THOUSAND WORDS

Nothing to blog today really, but I am sat here writing reviews of CDs for the forthcoming Iguana Webzine and I just came across this photograph which made me smile and I thought I would share it with you.

This is The Restarts from London, very loud, very angry young men who despite looking like throwbacks to the 1980’s are quite fresh and I have just given them a good write up. While trying to think of words to describe them i visited thier website for inspiration and i think this photograph is definitve proof that a picture can paint a thousand words. Visit them here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home