PEPPERMINT IGUANA

BACK STAGE AT PEPPERMINT IGUANA HQ: Gigs, Festivals, Parties, CDs, Books, Protests, travels, photography and Cardiff City FC

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

FAO THE JERK THAT HAS HACKED THIS 'ERE BLOG


Dear Muppet,

Stop hacking this site. If you have a problem with me, then you are more than welcome to post comments (as I suspect you already have). I am not into censorship so unless you go over the top your comments will remain.

Anonymously hacking this site is just cowardly and pathetic. I have no idea why you feel the need to do this; from your comments you obviously do not know me. If you have a problem with me you feel you need to discuss then e-mail me; alternatively do yourself a favour, stop sneaking about messing about with other people’s blogs and get your own life.

You might not like me, what little you know of me, but I don't really care. I know life is full of compromises but I have learned to live with it and get on with my life the best I can, so you aint gonna wind me up; but I could do without having to check this whole site to see what changes you have made.

I could call you a sad and lonely t*sser, but that would be jumping to conclusions ‘cos I do not know who you are (just like you have jumped to conclusions about me). What I do know is that you are a coward and do not have the bottle to come out from behind your anonymity and debate with me properly. Feel free to prove me wrong.

That is my rant over, I shall now go back to not knowing or caring who you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home