PEPPERMINT IGUANA

BACK STAGE AT PEPPERMINT IGUANA HQ: Gigs, Festivals, Parties, CDs, Books, Protests, travels, photography and Cardiff City FC

Friday, February 23, 2007

CARDIFF VICTORY OVER PRESTON SO BIG IT WAS SEEN FROM SPACE; Cardiff 4 Preston 1

Chops bangs in his 20th goal of season

Yes, another football post! It has been a very long time since I went to three matches in six days, but I had an offer I could not refuse today, a free ticket in the grandstand.

Now I think I have said this before, the grandstand has very little atmosphere but me mate Mr G. has a cracking seat with a cracking view. And tonight that was just what was needed cos we were treated to a veritable goal feast with City hammering promotion rivals Preston North End 4-1. The score line pretty much reflected the game with city dominating all the way through and Chopra banging in two to take him even further away from the rest of the pack in terms of the leagues highest goal scorer (knocking in his 21st of the season).

At the end of the night we were laying 4th in the league, only 4 points behind the leaders, but there are an awful lot of teams with games in hand around us.

I will say no more, even I am getting bored with all these football posts, so back to more traditional Iguana revolutionary rock ‘n roll fare soon, I promise!

SKY TV FOOTAGE


1 Comments:

At 5:16 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

football, football, football! gonna have to stop reading these blogs before you bore me too death!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home